Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Andy Glick <an...@acm.org> on 2005/08/13 23:54:33 UTC

An oversight in the plugin matrix WRT the existing M1 plugin for commons-attributes

It turns out that there is a working maven plugin that is distributed
with commons-attributes. It was used with out difficulty at a company
where i did some work, and I have been able to get it to work.

So the keeper of the matrix might want to move the entry for
commons-attributes out of the new in Maven2 group.

Re: An oversight in the plugin matrix WRT the existing M1 plugin for commons-attributes

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@gmail.com>.
will do. Actually, I think commons-attributes provides this themselves...

- Brett