Posted to dev@etch.apache.org by Martin Veith <Ma...@bmw-carit.de> on 2012/03/12 16:22:31 UTC

RE: Suitable name search for Etch

Hi Scott,

as the name search issue is the first one we have to solve on our way to graduation I am curious if there are some news regarding this topic?

Cheers,
Martin

Posted by Scott Comer <we...@me.com>.
It doesn't assign. I added the information and requested review to see if more or different was required. Nobody responded.

Sent from my iPhone

Posted by Martin Veith <Ma...@bmw-carit.de>.
Hi Scott,

Posted by scott comer <we...@mac.com>.