Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Shengche Hsiao <sh...@gmail.com> on 2014/12/29 18:12:44 UTC

Page Expired

Dear all

I wrote an openid provider web application with 6.14.0 (upgrade from 1.5.3
gradually) which enabled ssl and url encryption. Everything worked fine
until I upgrade wicket to 6.18.0, I got page expired exception page and the
url became plaintext after I redirect it to another page.

Any suggestions?

--

We do this not because it is easy. We do this because it is hard.

Re: Page Expired

Posted by andrea del bene <an...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

with Wicket 6.17.0 do still have this problem? Can you create a
quickstart to reproduce this problem?

Thank you.