Posted to user@ambari.apache.org by Vivek Singh Raghuwanshi <vi...@gmail.com> on 2012/06/06 09:58:03 UTC

Installation of Ambari

Hi All,

Please let me know is
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/ambari/branches/ambari-186/README.txt
link is ok for the installation of Ambari.

--
ViVek Raghuwanshi
Mobile -+91-09595950504

Skype - vivek_raghuwanshi

Re: Installation of Ambari

Posted by Vivek Singh Raghuwanshi <vi...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Suhas,

Just a quick question. is there is any place where i can get the detail
feature of Ambari.

Also let me know if you need any of my help regarding deployment,testing.

--
ViVek Raghuwanshi
Mobile -+91-09595950504

Skype - vivek_raghuwanshi