Posted to user@storm.apache.org by Andrew Pennebaker <an...@gmail.com> on 2015/02/20 18:42:58 UTC

How can I view a topology's connections in Storm UI

Is there a way to depict the topology connections in the Storm UI, so that
I can quickly see how spouts and bolts connect to eachother?

--
Cheers,

Andrew Pennebaker
www.yellosoft.us

Re: How can I view a topology's connections in Storm UI

Posted by Andrew Pennebaker <an...@gmail.com>.
Neato, thanks!

Posted by "Webb, Ryan L." <Ry...@jhuapl.edu>.

www.yellosoft.us<http://www.yellosoft.us>