Posted to dev@directory.apache.org by Alex Karasulu <ak...@apache.org> on 2008/03/09 20:35:12 UTC

[GSoC] Ideas for Student Projects Page

Hi all,

Just started a rudimentary page on possible project ideas we can submit for
the Google Summer of Code.  Here's where the page is in our wiki.  We can
work on them there before we put them onto the main Apache wiki for
potential ideas.

Perspective students please feel free to comment on these on our mailing
lists and propose new ideas you're interested in.  All ideas are welcome.

http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/DIRxPMGT/Google+Summer+of+Code

I'll be adding more to this since it's just a start at gathering some raw
ideas.

Those who are interested in mentoring please feel free to modify this page
stating so.  I'll try to setup a matrix of those interested in each project
idea as well as those who would like to mentor.  Ideally it would be nice to
have 3 or a couple of project proposals with at least two mentors per
project.

Thanks,
Alex