Posted to modperl@perl.apache.org by Jean-Michel Hiver <jh...@mkdoc.com> on 2001/11/25 13:42:54 UTC

Apache::Registry HTTP HEAD "feature" fix ;-)

Hi guys,

  As promised I have been producing a fix for Apache::Registry. The
  module is called "MKDoc::Registry" because it will be integrated in
  the piece of software I'm working on, but feel free to do whatever you
  want with it.

  A slight litte issue is that I really don't understand why this module
  is working at all (read the code), but it's just working fine... could
  you please test it and tell me what's going on?

  PS: On my system the file is located here:
      /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.6.0/i386-linux/MKDoc/Registry.pm

Cheers,
--
   /\____/\  IT'S TIME FOR A DIFFERENT KIND OF WEB

Re: Apache::Registry HTTP HEAD "feature" fix ;-)

Posted by brian moseley <bc...@maz.org>.
instead of redirecting stdout to /dev/null, how about
redirecting it to a temporary buffer? that way you can
calculate the size of the output and set the content length
on the response.