Posted to dev@jmeter.apache.org by sebb <se...@gmail.com> on 2017/04/10 10:35:09 UTC

Re: svn commit: r1789801 [1/12] - in /jmeter/trunk: build/ docs/ docs/images/screenshots/ docs/images/screenshots/changes/3.2/ docs/images/screenshots/http-config/ docs/images/screenshots/jms/ docs/localising/ docs/usermanual/ src/core/org/apache/jmeter/ut...

On 1 April 2017 at 15:01,  <mi...@apache.org> wrote:
> Author: milamber
> Date: Sat Apr  1 14:01:02 2017
> New Revision: 1789801

> Log:
> Prepare next release 3.2: update docs tree and overview (RC1)
>
> Added:
>     jmeter/trunk/build/

This causes problems with SVN, as subdirs now show up as unversioned.
For example:

$ svn up
Updating '.':
At revision 1790797.
$ svn -u st
?                    build/MANIFEST_BIN.MF
?                    build/MANIFEST_SRC.MF
?                    build/components
?                    build/core
?                    build/functions
?                    build/jorphan
?                    build/junit
?                    build/protocol
?                    build/res
Status against revision: 1790797

Was the directory added deliberately?
If so, the top-level exclusions need to be adjusted.
Otherwise, the directory needs to be removed.

Posted by Milamber <mi...@apache.org>.

On 10/04/2017 11:35, sebb wrote:
> On 1 April 2017 at 15:01,  <mi...@apache.org> wrote:
>> Author: milamber
>> Date: Sat Apr  1 14:01:02 2017
>> New Revision: 1789801

>> Log:
>> Prepare next release 3.2: update docs tree and overview (RC1)
>>
>> Added:
>>      jmeter/trunk/build/
> This causes problems with SVN, as subdirs now show up as unversioned.
> For example:
>
> $ svn up
> Updating '.':
> At revision 1790797.
> $ svn -u st
> ?                    build/MANIFEST_BIN.MF
> ?                    build/MANIFEST_SRC.MF
> ?                    build/components
> ?                    build/core
> ?                    build/functions
> ?                    build/jorphan
> ?                    build/junit
> ?                    build/protocol
> ?                    build/res
> Status against revision: 1790797
>

> Was the directory added deliberately?

Not deliberately... but It's my fault, I used a "svn add *" after the
docs-site/docs-api ant tasks when I made the RC1 (the correct way is to
add each new html/images with a svn add path/file)

> If so, the top-level exclusions need to be adjusted.
> Otherwise, the directory needs to be removed.

I will remove the build directory from the repository.

Thanks to catch this mistake.