Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by codescoder <bu...@gmail.com> on 2010/07/23 15:26:03 UTC

assign issue to my self

Hi,
i found one bug in activemq and i have the fix with me..i have opened issue
in jira..but jira issue is in Unassigned state ..how to assign jira to my
self..how to get that permissions.

Re: assign issue to my self

Posted by Timothy Bish <ta...@gmail.com>.
On Fri, 2010-07-23 at 06:26 -0700, codescoder wrote:
> Hi,
> i found one bug in activemq and i have the fix with me..i have opened issue
> in jira..but jira issue is in Unassigned state ..how to assign jira to my
> self..how to get that permissions.

You don't really need to assign it to yourself, just attach a patch to
the Jira issue and then one of the committers will need to assign that
issue to themselves and apply the patch etc.

Regards

--
Tim Bish

My Blog: http://timbish.blogspot.com/