Posted to dev@rya.apache.org by David Lotts <dl...@gmail.com> on 2017/01/18 22:43:08 UTC

answered: RAT complains about tinkerpop.rya

If your maven build err's with RAT complaints about  tinkerpop.rya then
delete it.

The sub-project formerly known as "tinkerpop.rya" has recently been removed
from master. There is a new tinkerpop sub-project under a different name, I
think.

Anyway, I discovered that git won't delete the folder on checkout (in a
previously used git clone) because it had a "target" subfolder, which is
explicitly ignored.

So manually remove tinkerpop.rya:
 rm -rf  ./extras/tinkerpop.rya

And RAT will no longer complain.

david.

Re: answered: RAT complains about tinkerpop.rya

Posted by David Lotts <dl...@gmail.com>.
So from now on, whenever I switch tasks with an existing folder, I'm going
to do the super-clean:

git clean -dxfn
   (look for things I don't want to lose)
git clean -dxf