Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Mirko Sertic <Mi...@dtmgmbh.de> on 2002/05/13 13:44:05 UTC

AW : Fop & OKI Matrix Printing

Hello FOP-Folks!

After a few sleepless hours of work and pain, i created a FOP renderer wich
supports the
native instruction set of the EPSON emulation of my OKI matrix printer.

It's more than a prototype than anything else at the moment, but i keep on
working on it
and maybe someday.... It currently supports only one font and normal font
positioning.
The next version will also support bold printing, underlining and so on.

In fact i extended the printrenderer class and overwrote some methods to
handle a limmited
set of the printrenderer functionality.

If anyone is interrested in my experience creating this renderer, let me
know. Maybe we
can make a deal... :-)

Keep on coding....

Mirko Sertic