Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Scott Dayberry <Sc...@wcom.com> on 2002/09/23 16:41:30 UTC

form-error-page not called

I'm using FORM based authentication with Tomcat 4.0.4/Apache 1.3.26.
Everything works fine and as expected, except that the form-error-page
(Access_error.jsp) is not called when a login'ed user hits a page he is not
authorized for.  Instead, I get the basic Tomcat error page as:

Apache Tomcat/4.0.4 - HTTP Status 403 - Access to the requested resource has
been denied

type Status report
message Access to the requested resource has been denied
description Access to the specified resource (Access to the requested
resource has been denied) has been forbidden.

The Access_error.jsp is not covered under a security-constraint.  Any ideas
on why it is not being called?

TIA,
Scott Dayberry