Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by "Christopher X. Candreva" <ch...@westnet.com> on 2004/11/01 17:53:26 UTC

99_sare_fraud and SA 3.0.x

The announcement for SA 3 mentioned that anti-fraud rules from Matt Yackley
had been added, so when I upgraded I removed the 9_sare_fraud ruleset.
However, I've noticed that some lotto scams were getting through.

Just testing with on that didn't trigger any standard fraud rules, it did
trigger SARE_FRAUD_X3, so I've put 99_sare_fraud back in.

If some of it's rules are now standard in 3.x, perhaps an update is in
order, if nothing else to remove duplicates ?

Chris Candreva  -- chris@westnet.com -- (914) 967-7816
http://www.westnet.com/