Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by adfel70 <ad...@gmail.com> on 2013/08/11 14:29:28 UTC

What do you use for solr's logging analysis?

Hi
I'm looking at a tool that could help me perform solr logging analysis.
I use SolrCloud on multiple servers, so the tool should be able to collect
logs from multiple servers.

Any tool you use and can advice of?

Thanks

Re: What do you use for solr's logging analysis?

Posted by William Bell <bi...@gmail.com>.
Loggly cannot accept our SOLR queries as fast as we get them in production.
We get 2.5M lines of queries in the log file per every 10 minutes, and to
send to Loggly it takes literally 1.5 hours even when having 20 Hadoop
servers sending them.

What we really need from Loggly is a way to point Loggly at an S3 log file
and have Loggly load it in.

--
Bill Bell
billnbell@gmail.com

Re: What do you use for solr's logging analysis?

Posted by Shreejay Nair <sh...@gmail.com>.