Posted to yarn-dev@hadoop.apache.org by Subru Krishnan <su...@apache.org> on 2016/10/19 18:08:02 UTC

Apache YARN committers/contribu­t­ors meetup #4 (10/27)

Folks,

Hope everyone's is doing great.

We are putting in one full day (5-6 hours) for a YARN review / commit
marathon on *next Thursday, 27th Oct*.

        Expected Audience: *regular contributor / committer in YARN*.

        Non-audience: While the meetups are generally open to the general
public, this is not a 'meetup to learn about YARN'.

        Specific Agenda: YARN bug bash

        Location: Microsoft Moffett Towers, 1020 Enterprise Way, Sunnyvale,
CA.

        Webex/Skype details for those who are remote: TBD

        Meetup URL:
http://www.meetup.com/Hadoop-Contributors/events/234971372/

IMPORTANT NOTES:
- Food will be provided for the reviewers / committers to make sure they
stay up :)
- We have capacity for only *25 people*, so this isn't a walk-in, please *RSVP
*and reach out to us if you want to join this meetup.

Thanks.

Re: [DISCUSS] Apache YARN committers/contribu­t­ors meetup #5

Posted by Arun Suresh <as...@apache.org>.
Thinking we could make this a mini key signing party as well [1] .. Not
only would to be nice to improve our web of trust [2] - it would help
future release managers too :)
It would be nice to have everyone's public key uploaded to our KEYS file
[3] too.

Cheers
-Arun

[1] https://mirror-vm.apache.org/~henkp/sig/pgp-key-signing.txt
[2] http://www.apache.org/dev/release-signing.html#web-of-trust
[3] https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/hadoop/common/KEYS

Posted by Daniel Templeton <da...@cloudera.com>.

Posted by Vinod Kumar Vavilapalli <vi...@apache.org>.

Posted by Daniel Templeton <da...@cloudera.com>.

Posted by Daniel Templeton <da...@cloudera.com>.

Posted by Karthik Kambatla <ka...@apache.org>.
Thanks for hosting this.

Posted by Daniel Templeton <da...@cloudera.com>.

Re: Apache YARN committers/contribu­t­ors meetup #4 (10/27)

Posted by Daniel Templeton <da...@cloudera.com>.

Posted by Vinod Kumar Vavilapalli <vi...@apache.org>.