Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Ladda Filer <la...@yahoo.se> on 2007/02/17 02:25:07 UTC

[S2] Can't access plain jsp result after enabling Tiles2

Hi,
I'm using the Struts 2.0.5 and Tiles 2 on a Jboss 405GA with Java 1.6

When I use tiles result from an action class it works fine, but when I
don't want to use tiles (ie. a plain JSP page) I get a 404 File not
found. I think I am adressing the JSP page correctly.

<result-types>
  <result-type name="tiles"
    class="org.apache.struts2.views.tiles.TilesResult"/>
</result-types>
<action name="doSomething" class="some.Class">
   <result>result.jsp</result>
</action>
<action name="doAnotherThing" class="some.Class">
   <result type="tiles">tilesDef</result>
</action>

The first /doSomething.action gives a 404 and /doAnother.action do work.
Even if I define type="dispatcher" which is default, I still get a 404.

Any ideas why?

Regards, Ladda von Filer