Posted to users@camel.apache.org by "Gershaw, Geoffrey A. (KFFC 223)" <ge...@credit-suisse.com> on 2013/09/12 18:03:39 UTC

Simple Language Question

Hello,

I am trying to print the size of a seda queue in a log statement. See my attempt below. I need to get hold of the Context so I can lookup the seda endpoint. I thought I could do this via the Exchange. I can seem to get a hold of that either.

Anyone know how to get a reference to the CamelContext or Exchange in simple?

<camel:log message="HandleMultiMarketDataIncremental in ${date:now:HH:mm:ss.SSS} sedaQueue:${in.getExchange().getContext().getEndpoint('seda:HandleMultiMarketDataIncremental').size()}"/>

Thanks much

Geoffrey A Gershaw

RE: Simple Language Question

Posted by "Gershaw, Geoffrey A. (KFFC 223)" <ge...@credit-suisse.com>.
Thanks Claus,

So using simple, the below is accurate? camelContext is a keyword in simple then?
"${camelContext.getEndpoint('seda:foo').currentQueueSize}"

Geoffrey A Gershaw
Credit eTrading Development
+1 919 994 6412 (*102 6412)

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi

<ge...@credit-suisse.com> wrote:
> Sorry, I should have said this 2.11
>
> Geoffrey A Gershaw
> Credit eTrading Development
> +1 919 994 6412 (*102 6412)

Claus Ibsen
-----------------
Red Hat, Inc.
Email: cibsen@redhat.com
Twitter: davsclaus
Blog: http://davsclaus.com

RE: Simple Language Question

Posted by "Gershaw, Geoffrey A. (KFFC 223)" <ge...@credit-suisse.com>.

<ge...@credit-suisse.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>

> I am trying to print the size of a seda queue in a log statement. See my attempt below. I need to get hold of the Context so I can lookup the seda endpoint. I thought I could do this via the Exchange. I can seem to get a hold of that either.
>
> Anyone know how to get a reference to the CamelContext or Exchange in simple?
>
> <camel:log message="HandleMultiMarketDataIncremental in ${date:now:HH:mm:ss.SSS} sedaQueue:${in.getExchange().getContext().getEndpoint('seda:HandleMultiMarketDataIncremental').size()}"/>
>
> Thanks much
>
> Geoffrey A Gershaw

Claus Ibsen
-----------------
Red Hat, Inc.
Email: cibsen@redhat.com
Twitter: davsclaus
Blog: http://davsclaus.com

Re: Simple Language Question

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.

<ge...@credit-suisse.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>

> I am trying to print the size of a seda queue in a log statement. See my attempt below. I need to get hold of the Context so I can lookup the seda endpoint. I thought I could do this via the Exchange. I can seem to get a hold of that either.
>
> Anyone know how to get a reference to the CamelContext or Exchange in simple?
>
> <camel:log message="HandleMultiMarketDataIncremental in ${date:now:HH:mm:ss.SSS} sedaQueue:${in.getExchange().getContext().getEndpoint('seda:HandleMultiMarketDataIncremental').size()}"/>
>
> Thanks much
>
> Geoffrey A Gershaw

Claus Ibsen
Red Hat, Inc.