Posted to dev@jspwiki.apache.org by Harry Metske <ha...@gmail.com> on 2014/01/14 20:13:39 UTC

updating wikimatrix.org

Hello,

I think it is about time to update our page at
http://www.wikimatrix.org/show/JSPWiki .
If I remember correctly, keeping wikimatrix up-to-date was a task for
Florian.
But since Florian is not very active anymore, how to proceed ?

@Florian: If you are listening, are you still able and willing to do such
an update ?

If Florian does not reply, I will try to contact him on another email
address, if he is not able/ willing to update, I could do it, but I need
the userid/password....

regards,
Harry

Re: updating wikimatrix.org

Posted by "lgilardoni61@gmail.com" <lg...@gmail.com>.
Someone among the committers should also update here
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_wikis ... which may help to
re-enter wikipedia as well

Regards

Luca

Re: updating wikimatrix.org

Posted by Harry Metske <ha...@gmail.com>.
thanks Florian

Re: updating wikimatrix.org

Re: updating wikimatrix.org

Posted by Florian Holeczek <fl...@holeczek.de>.
Hi all,

I've just updated the version information to 2.10.0 and main www link to jspwiki.apache.org - will be updating the rest once the download links are existing!

Kind regards
 Florian

Re: updating wikimatrix.org

Posted by Juan Pablo Santos Rodríguez <ju...@gmail.com>.
hi!

On Thu, Jan 23, 2014 at 7:05 PM, Harry Metske <ha...@gmail.com>wrote:

> Juan,
>
> I had not yet mentioned that I had email contact with Florian. He promised
> to update the wikimatrix, " latest by the end of the week " is what he told
> me.
> Let's give him some more time.

oh, didn't knew, absolutely fine to me then

> About ohloh, I would regret if that (long) history would be gone now...
> :-(, but there worse things that can happen :-)

yes, it's a real pity, I'll try to contact them via info@ohloh.net to see
what can be done

> kind regards,
> Harry
>

> On 23 January 2014 18:32, Juan Pablo Santos Rodríguez <
> juanpablo.santos@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > http://www.wikimatrix.org/wiki/become_a_maintainer?rev=1195029529 (old
> > revision of the page, as further revisions and current content seems
> spam)
> > states that signing up and advising the site mantainers should suffice,
> but
> > don't know for sure as I haven't emailed them myself.
> >
> > Btw, last week I updated jspwiki's ohloh page, it was still pointing to
> > incubator resources and wasn't showing changes since the last 6 months.
> > After the change, ohloh is only displaying the last 6 months, which
> means a
> > lot of history isn't showing up. I've been looking on ohloh's website to
> > see if something can be done (as incubator's url is not longer active),
> but
> > the only thing I've found so far is an advice more or less stating "well,
> > that can happen"..
> >

> > hth,
> > juan pablo
> >

> > On Tue, Jan 14, 2014 at 8:13 PM, Harry Metske <harry.metske@gmail.com
> > >wrote:
> >
> > > Hello,
> > >
> > > I think it is about time to update our page at
> > > http://www.wikimatrix.org/show/JSPWiki .
> > > If I remember correctly, keeping wikimatrix up-to-date was a task for
> > > Florian.
> > > But since Florian is not very active anymore, how to proceed ?
> > >
> > > @Florian: If you are listening, are you still able and willing to do
> such
> > > an update ?
> > >
> > > If Florian does not reply, I will try to contact him on another email
> > > address, if he is not able/ willing to update, I could do it, but I
> need
> > > the userid/password....
> > >
> > > regards,
> > > Harry