Posted to dev@pivot.apache.org by Sandro Martini <sa...@gmail.com> on 2014/06/19 10:04:13 UTC

Issues type "Wish"

Hi all,
to simplify issues for our next releases (2.0.5 and 2.1.0) I suggest
to change type to some of them (there are many old) to type "Wish"
because probably many of them are no more needed, or need to be
discussed ...

And even remove the release in them, to avoid noise when looking at
features/fix to do for that release :-) .

Bye,
Sandro

Re: Issues type "Wish"

Posted by Sandro Martini <sa...@gmail.com>.
Ok, just done some cleanup for 2.0.5 ... note that existing assignee
has not changed, so anyone of us can find its issues.

Bye

RE: Issues type "Wish"

Posted by Roger Whitcomb <Ro...@actian.com>.
For 2.0.5 I'm working on the latest issues: 948 and 952 (I think those are the ones) and maybe some TextPane enhancements -- not sure yet.
> Go for it!  Yes, I think there may be some old issues that are no longer
> relevant, but do what you think is best.
Ok, I'll do it :-) ...

For 2.0.5, are you working on something specific issue (otherwise I
can change all them )?

Bye

Re: Issues type "Wish"

Posted by Sandro Martini <sa...@gmail.com>.
Hi Roger,

Re: Issues type "Wish"

Posted by Roger and Beth Whitcomb <Ro...@rbwhitcomb.com>.
Go for it!  Yes, I think there may be some old issues that are no longer
relevant, but do what you think is best.

~Roger