Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org> on 2011/06/01 10:16:39 UTC

Re: watching the commit profile

Hi,

On Tue, May 31, 2011 at 3:21 PM, Mohammad Nour El-Din
<no...@gmail.com> wrote:
> ...  There is no sign-up for this service, it only shows sign-in. Also I
> can see that you can sign-in with your google account. But is it
> configured to sign-in with our Apache account ?...

http://svnsearch.org/svnsearch/repos/ASF/search?path=%2Fincubator
works fine for me without signing in.

-Bertrand

Re: watching the commit profile

Posted by Mohammad Nour El-Din <no...@gmail.com>.
Yeah I know :), but I thought we will see more info. when signed in
:D. Stupid me :P.

On Wed, Jun 1, 2011 at 10:16 AM, Bertrand Delacretaz
<bd...@apache.org> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On Tue, May 31, 2011 at 3:21 PM, Mohammad Nour El-Din
> <no...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> ...  There is no sign-up for this service, it only shows sign-in. Also I
>> can see that you can sign-in with your google account. But is it
>> configured to sign-in with our Apache account ?...
>
> http://svnsearch.org/svnsearch/repos/ASF/search?path=%2Fincubator
> works fine for me without signing in.
>
> -Bertrand

Thanks