Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Charlie Hull <ch...@flax.co.uk> on 2020/05/20 17:49:06 UTC

Haystack is Back! Not just one - but three search conferences

Hi all,

So there's no Haystack in Charlottesville this year - but we've done our
very best to bring you some of the talks and training we planned online
- find out more at
https://opensourceconnections.com/blog/2020/05/18/haystack-is-back-go-virtual-for-relevant-search-talks-workshops-discussions-training/

One part of this is three conferences, Berlin Buzzwords, Haystack and
MICES, have come together for a week of online talks, workshops, panels
and discussions. There's lots of great search related content including
Uwe Schindler on Lucene 9, Doug Turnbull & Trey Grainger on AI-Powered
Search, Tim Allison of NASA on genetic algorithms, a panel on result
diversity, a workshop on the opensource ecommerce search ecosystem...do
check it out at www.berlinbuzzwords.de . I'm running a Lightning Talks
session too (let me know if you've got a talk).

Cheers

Charlie

--

Charlie Hull