Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Sean Schofield <se...@gmail.com> on 2006/02/16 04:37:07 UTC

Cactus Tests

We have yet to deal with Bill Dudney's cactus tests that he wrote a
while back.  They are still in the legacy area of SVN since we had no
immediate way to deal with them in Maven.  Now that Dennis is
considering leading the charge on adopting the Shale Mock Test stuff
maybe we could consider porting the cactus tests to use the mock
stuff.

My preference is for mock over the container testing since its much
simpler.  But we could also explore setting up the cactus tests in
continuum.

Thoughts?

Sean