Posted to dev@couchdb.apache.org by Garth Gutenberg <ga...@gmail.com> on 2017/01/25 14:45:56 UTC

Re: Fauxton does not URLencode its links

Hey guys.  Sorry to revive this, but I don't think this fix is fully
working.  In general it seems ok, but it's not applying to Views.  Steps to
reproduce:

Create a DB called "a/b".
Create a new View (call it _design/test and "new-view" is fine)
Under Design Documents in the left nav you'll see "test".  Expand it and
click on "new-view".  Note that the DB is *not* urlencoded, and navigation
breaks.

Posted by Garren Smith <ga...@apache.org>.
Not at this stage. It is on the list of things to do if that is any
consolation

Posted by Garth Gutenberg <ga...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Garren Smith <ga...@apache.org>.
Hi Garth,