Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Seif Eddine Jemli <se...@gmail.com> on 2013/04/03 16:26:02 UTC

xenserver requirements

Hi,
i wanted to ask , has anyone tried to install Xenserver on a machine with
less capacity than the requirements (for example 1GB RAM instead of 4GB
RAM)?
Can this work?
Thanks

Re: xenserver requirements

Posted by Youri Bonnaffé <yo...@activeeon.com>.
I've  installed it on a Virtualbox VM with 2GB of RAM, it was working fine
for what I was doing (deploying ttyLinux VMs).

Re: xenserver requirements

Posted by Tom Bean <to...@changingworkplace.com>.

Re: xenserver requirements

Posted by Seif Eddine Jemli <se...@gmail.com>.