Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Frederic Barozzi <fr...@ifrance.com> on 2002/10/01 16:22:35 UTC

jsp and frame

Hi,

"Sorry, sorry i post again and again this message, i couldn't find it in the list."

I've got a forward in my struts-config.xml to a /form/main.jsp.

My main.jsp calls tree frames. It works fine when i call
http://localhost:8080/myApp/form/main.jsp
but not after a login jsp page with the forward condition explained in the
struts-config.xml.

I read there are problems with frame but i don't really understand which
ones
any idea, or help ?

regards

Fred

Action Form and form definiation

Posted by Ashish Kulkarni <ku...@yahoo.com>.
Hi,
Suppose i have defined a action form like below in my
conf file,
<action path="/pages/signout"
type="com.pfizer.maps.action.SignoutAction"
scope="request">
<forward name="success" path="/pages/logout.jsp"
redirect="false" />
		</action>

and i want to add a logout button to all my jsp pages,
how do i define the <form > tag in those pages, the
problem i m facing is of relative path, like my jsp
are in different directories, so if my jsp is in
directory "pages",
<form action="signout.do" > works fine, but if my jsp
is in say one directory below pages, then i have to
use <form action="/pages/signout.do" >
so how can i work around and make the form definiation
common in all jsp.
Ashish

=====
A$HI$H