Posted to dev@ambari.apache.org by Zhiguo Wu <wu...@apache.org> on 2023/05/07 17:31:49 UTC

[VOTE] Release Apache Ambari 2.8.0 RC1

Hello Community,

This is a call for vote to release Apache Ambari 2.8.0 RC1

The release candidates:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/ambari/ambari-2.8.0-rc1/

Git tag for the release:
https://github.com/apache/ambari/tree/release-2.8.0-rc1

Hash for the release tag:
2f4417082135c395f2873684c34552a37ec73b0a

The artifacts have been signed with Key
D3D5CF25076873C9AA068C0D8F062A5450E25685, which can be found in the KEYS
file:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/ambari/KEYS

The vote will be open for at least 72 hours or until the necessary number
of votes are reached.

Please vote accordingly:

[ ] +1 approve
[ ] +0 no opinion
[ ] -1 disapprove with the reason

Best Regards,
Zhiguo Wu

Re:Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Ambari 2.8.0 RC1

Posted by Yu Hou <hy...@163.com>.

I voted +1 for the Ambari-2.8.0 release.

@weichiu
Thanks for your suggestion, but it's not a matter of blocking release, because Ambari-2.8.0 itself only supports centos7 (docker for centos7 is fine).

--
Best Regards,
Yu Hou

在 2023-05-10 01:21:06,"Wei-Chiu Chuang" <we...@apache.org> 写道:

Posted by Wei-Chiu Chuang <we...@apache.org>.

Posted by Jialiang Cai <ji...@gmail.com>.
Dear team,

Re:Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Ambari 2.8.0 RC1 (Issues with Ambari 2.8rc0 )

Posted by Yu Hou <hy...@163.com>.

@Jialiang Cai
Thank you for your feedback, this is not the content of Ambari-2.8.0 release, should be a later version needs to do.

--

Best Regards,
Yu Hou

Posted by Jialiang Cai <ji...@gmail.com>.