Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Simon Kitching <sk...@apache.org> on 2006/01/07 11:10:02 UTC

maven: how to generate tlddoc files?

Hi,

With the ant build, myfaces_core.tld and myfaces_html.tld were converted
into .html documentation that appeared in the impl/build/temp/tlddoc
directory.

Does anyone know how to build the same files in the new maven setup?
I've tried "mvn" and "mvn site" and that doesn't seem to generate the
files I'm looking for.

BTW, the maven2 build stuff worked very nicely for a standard build.
Thanks for all the hard work on the new setup...

Thanks,

Simon

Re: maven: how to generate tlddoc files?

Posted by Sean Schofield <se...@gmail.com>.
Simon,

There is a plugin (maven-taglib-plugin) that Bruno and I had played
around with.  If you could help us figure it out that would be great.

I can't quite remember the nature of the problem but it had something
to do with on of the top lines in either the TLD or DTD.  I think the
plugin expects things in one format or another and gets confused.

Maybe you could experiment with it a little?

Sean