Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by Christofer Dutz <ch...@c-ware.de> on 2014/10/10 13:58:44 UTC

Any objections to making "private static void digestTool" public in DigestTool?

Hi,

all of the tools in the old compiler have "no-exit" main methods. In the DigestTool this is the only one with private access and we therefore need to call it via reflection and make it accessible at runtime. I think we should give the tool the same signature as the others ... main which calls "exit" and "digest" which doesn't.

Chris

Re: Any objections to making "private static void digestTool" public in DigestTool?

Posted by Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com>.
OK with me