Posted to soap-user@ws.apache.org by Daniel Zhang <zh...@clinicaltools.com> on 2004/04/05 16:03:19 UTC

class org.apache.soap.server.SMTP2HTTPBridge

Hi, all -

Our partner sent SOAP message as an email attachment back to our mail
server. We want to use SMTP2HTTPBridge class to relay it to our HTTP
SOAP listener. Question: does this class relay the content of email or
attachment to HTTP SOAP listener? If it relays the content of email, how
HTTP SOAP listener do to get attachment?

TIA,

-Daniel

*
*

Re: class org.apache.soap.server.SMTP2HTTPBridge

Posted by Daniel Zhang <zh...@clinicaltools.com>.
Thanks, Scott! You are the ultimate Guru in this SOAP mailing list.

-Daniel

Posted by Scott Nichol <sn...@scottnichol.com>.

Posted by Daniel Zhang <zh...@clinicaltools.com>.

Broadcasting via Soap

Posted by Malte Kempff <Ke...@medicalcolumbus.de>.
Hello

is Apache-Soap or any other Soap-implementation able to broadcast Messages
to a certain bunch of Clients, or is this not included in the phylosophy of
the SOAP-Protocol?

thanks for hints in advance

Malte