Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by cosminaru <co...@gmail.com> on 2013/02/04 11:44:19 UTC

Javadoc Links On Main Site

Hi,

There are a lot of broken links to the JavaDoc on the main ActiveMQ site and
it becomes really frustrating really quick to browse that. Can we please
address this?

Examples:
 * http://activemq.apache.org/uri-protocols.html - Click on
ActiveMQConnectionFactory
 * http://activemq.apache.org/multicast-transport-reference.html - Click on
MulticastDiscoveryAgent
 * http://activemq.apache.org/connection-configuration-uri.html - Click on
ActiveMQConnection or ActiveMQConnectionFactory
 * http://activemq.apache.org/interceptors.html - Click on BrokerFilter
(and many others)

Cheers,
Cos