Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Christian Schneider <ch...@die-schneider.net> on 2012/02/03 11:42:06 UTC

Camel and MSMQ

Hi all,

one of our consultants asked me if camel has support for MSMQ. A quick
search gave me the MSMQ component in the wiki. The problem is that the
links go to some iona
project that does not seem to have survived all the acquisitions :-)

So do we have any support for MSMQ?

As the wiki page does not help anymore I would like to delete it. Is
that ok?

Christian

--
Christian Schneider
http://www.liquid-reality.de

Open Source Architect

Re: Camel and MSMQ

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
On Fri, Feb 3, 2012 at 11:51 AM, Babak Vahdat
<ba...@swissonline.ch> wrote:
> Hi
>
> Nevertheless it think the Christian proposal to delete it from the Wiki
> makes sense:
>
> http://camel.apache.org/msmq

Ah yeah that wiki page should be deleted. There is a delete button in
cwiki to do that.

> Babak

Claus Ibsen
-----------------
FuseSource
Email: cibsen@fusesource.com
Web: http://fusesource.com
Twitter: davsclaus, fusenews
Blog: http://davsclaus.blogspot.com/

Re: Camel and MSMQ

Re: Camel and MSMQ

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
On Fri, Feb 3, 2012 at 11:42 AM, Christian Schneider
<ch...@die-schneider.net> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> one of our consultants asked me if camel has support for MSMQ. A quick
> search gave me the MSMQ component in the wiki. The problem is that the links
> go to some iona
> project that does not seem to have survived all the acquisitions :-)
>
> So do we have any support for MSMQ?

No there is no official camel-msmq component.

You can find a link to a 3rd party msmq component from the user stories page
http://camel.apache.org/user-stories.html

> As the wiki page does not help anymore I would like to delete it. Is that
> ok?

Yes delete the page

> Christian
>
> --