Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Delos <da...@gmail.com> on 2009/07/28 11:47:05 UTC

About openejb-2.2.xsd in schema directory

Hi,

In the directory "schema" of G 2.2. build, "openejb-2.2.xsd" can be found.
But if I import it into xml editor of eclipse, there are some validation
errors.

I want to know if this file is validated and being used in G 2.2?

Thanks!
--
Best Regards,

Delos

Re: About openejb-2.2.xsd in schema directory

Posted by Delos <da...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Ivan.

But seems current openejb-2.2.xsd is invalid. It misses some name space
importing.After import them manually, there are some elements can't be
resolved.

However, current JAXB class in GEP is generated from openejb-2.2.xsd, I want
to know how did the classes comes from this invalid schema files?
Does anyone know anything about this?

Thank a lot!

Posted by Ivan <xh...@gmail.com>.

--