Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by John Burwell <jb...@basho.com> on 2012/11/16 19:32:48 UTC

Compile Errors on Master

All,

I just pulled the latest from master, and receiving the following compile errors in cloud-api module:

[ERROR] Failed to execute goal org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-compiler-plugin:2.5.1:compile (default-compile) on project cloud-api: Compilation failure: Compilation failure:
[ERROR] /Users/jburwell/Documents/projects/cloudstack/src/cloudstack-basho/api/src/com/cloud/api/commands/CreateConditionCmd.java:[70,37] cannot access AutoScaleService
[ERROR] class file for AutoScaleService not found
[ERROR] condition = _autoScaleService.createCondition(this);
[ERROR] /Users/jburwell/Documents/projects/cloudstack/src/cloudstack-basho/api/src/com/cloud/api/commands/CreateConditionCmd.java:[82,55] cannot access Condition
[ERROR] class file for Condition not found
[ERROR] ConditionResponse response = _responseGenerator.createConditionResponse(condition);
[ERROR] /Users/jburwell/Documents/projects/cloudstack/src/cloudstack-basho/api/src/com/cloud/api/commands/CreateCounterCmd.java:[84,57] cannot access Counter
[ERROR] class file for Counter not found
[ERROR] CounterResponse response = _responseGenerator.createCounterResponse(ctr);
[ERROR] /Users/jburwell/Documents/projects/cloudstack/src/cloudstack-basho/api/src/com/cloud/api/commands/UpdateAutoScaleVmProfileCmd.java:[75,68] cannot access AutoScaleVmProfile
[ERROR] class file for AutoScaleVmProfile not found
[ERROR] AutoScaleVmProfileResponse response = _responseGenerator.createAutoScaleVmProfileResponse(result);
[ERROR] /Users/jburwell/Documents/projects/cloudstack/src/cloudstack-basho/api/src/com/cloud/api/commands/ListCountersCmd.java:[65,60] createCounterResponse(Counter) in com.cloud.api.ResponseGenerator cannot be applied to (com.cloud.network.as.Counter)
[ERROR] /Users/jburwell/Documents/projects/cloudstack/src/cloudstack-basho/api/src/com/cloud/api/commands/ListAutoScaleVmGroupsCmd.java:[106,86] cannot access AutoScaleVmGroup
[ERROR] class file for AutoScaleVmGroup not found
[ERROR] AutoScaleVmGroupResponse autoScaleVmGroupResponse = _responseGenerator.createAutoScaleVmGroupResponse(autoScaleVmGroup);
[ERROR] /Users/jburwell/Documents/projects/cloudstack/src/cloudstack-basho/api/src/com/cloud/api/commands/CreateAutoScalePolicyCmd.java:[156,61] cannot access AutoScalePolicy
[ERROR] class file for AutoScalePolicy not found
[ERROR] AutoScalePolicyResponse response = _responseGenerator.createAutoScalePolicyResponse(result);
[ERROR] /Users/jburwell/Documents/projects/cloudstack/src/cloudstack-basho/api/src/com/cloud/api/commands/ListAutoScalePoliciesCmd.java:[93,84] createAutoScalePolicyResponse(AutoScalePolicy) in com.cloud.api.ResponseGenerator cannot be applied to (com.cloud.network.as.AutoScalePolicy)
[ERROR] /Users/jburwell/Documents/projects/cloudstack/src/cloudstack-basho/api/src/com/cloud/api/commands/UpdateAutoScalePolicyCmd.java:[67,65] createAutoScalePolicyResponse(AutoScalePolicy) in com.cloud.api.ResponseGenerator cannot be applied to (com.cloud.network.as.AutoScalePolicy)
[ERROR] /Users/jburwell/Documents/projects/cloudstack/src/cloudstack-basho/api/src/com/cloud/api/commands/CreateAutoScaleVmProfileCmd.java:[221,64] createAutoScaleVmProfileResponse(AutoScaleVmProfile) in com.cloud.api.ResponseGenerator cannot be applied to (com.cloud.network.as.AutoScaleVmProfile)
[ERROR] /Users/jburwell/Documents/projects/cloudstack/src/cloudstack-basho/api/src/com/cloud/api/commands/ListAutoScaleVmProfilesCmd.java:[85,90] createAutoScaleVmProfileResponse(AutoScaleVmProfile) in com.cloud.api.ResponseGenerator cannot be applied to (com.cloud.network.as.AutoScaleVmProfile)
[ERROR] /Users/jburwell/Documents/projects/cloudstack/src/cloudstack-basho/api/src/com/cloud/api/commands/CreateAutoScaleVmGroupCmd.java:[180,76] createAutoScaleVmGroupResponse(AutoScaleVmGroup) in com.cloud.api.ResponseGenerator cannot be applied to (com.cloud.network.as.AutoScaleVmGroup)
[ERROR] /Users/jburwell/Documents/projects/cloudstack/src/cloudstack-basho/api/src/com/cloud/api/commands/UpdateAutoScaleVmGroupCmd.java:[78,66] createAutoScaleVmGroupResponse(AutoScaleVmGroup) in com.cloud.api.ResponseGenerator cannot be applied to (com.cloud.network.as.AutoScaleVmGroup)
[ERROR] /Users/jburwell/Documents/projects/cloudstack/src/cloudstack-basho/api/src/com/cloud/api/commands/ListConditionsCmd.java:[66,63] createConditionResponse(Condition) in com.cloud.api.ResponseGenerator cannot be applied to (com.cloud.network.as.Condition)
[ERROR] /Users/jburwell/Documents/projects/cloudstack/src/cloudstack-basho/api/src/com/cloud/api/commands/DisableAutoScaleVmGroupCmd.java:[56,66] createAutoScaleVmGroupResponse(AutoScaleVmGroup) in com.cloud.api.ResponseGenerator cannot be applied to (com.cloud.network.as.AutoScaleVmGroup)
[ERROR] /Users/jburwell/Documents/projects/cloudstack/src/cloudstack-basho/api/src/com/cloud/api/commands/EnableAutoScaleVmGroupCmd.java:[56,66] createAutoScaleVmGroupResponse(AutoScaleVmGroup) in com.cloud.api.ResponseGenerator cannot be applied to (com.cloud.network.as.AutoScaleVmGroup)

Is anyone else experiencing the same problem?

Thanks,
-John

Re: Compile Errors on Master

Posted by John Burwell <jb...@basho.com>.
Chiradeep,

I neglected to do a clean -- it's all working now.

Thanks, for your help,
-John

Re: Compile Errors on Master

Posted by Chiradeep Vittal <Ch...@citrix.com>.