Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by hassan khraim <kh...@hotmail.com> on 2017/07/02 00:59:42 UTC

setting activemq artemis load balanced and HA

Hi,

I am trying to set  activemq artemis as load balanced and HA, can someone help me to achieve that.

Thanks

Re: setting activemq artemis load balanced and HA

Posted by hassan khraim <kh...@hotmail.com>.
Thanks Michael, The diagram looks very interesting.  I will test it .

Thanks  a lot.

Posted by Michael André Pearce <mi...@me.com>.
Hi Hassan

Posted by andytaylor <an...@gmail.com>.