Posted to dev@whimsical.apache.org by Craig Russell <ap...@gmail.com> on 2021/08/10 13:45:32 UTC

Fwd: Invitation to become Mesos committer and PMC member: Charles-François Natali

Qian (PMC chair) is having trouble seeing the member(*) flags for members not subscribed to the mesos private@ mail list.

Is this information not visible to PMC chairs?

Thanks,
Craig

> Begin forwarded message:
>
> From: Qian Zhang <zh...@gmail.com>
> Subject: Re: Invitation to become Mesos committer and PMC member: Charles-François Natali
> Date: August 10, 2021 at 1:42:22 AM PDT
> To: Craig Russell <ap...@gmail.com>
>
> Hi Craig,
>
> I have logged in https://whimsy.apache.org/roster/committee/mesos <https://whimsy.apache.org/roster/committee/mesos>.
>

> And after logging in, this is what I see:
>

> Regards,
> Qian Zhang

Craig L Russell
clr@apache.org

Re: Invitation to become Mesos committer and PMC member: Charles-François Natali

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
On Tue, 10 Aug 2021 at 21:34, Craig Russell <ap...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Can we get this (*) information opened up to PMC members of the project, or if that's just too much, at least open to the PMC chair of the project?

Technically I am sure that is possible.

Note that members also get to see email addresses of private
subscribers who are not on the (P)PMC.

I am not sure who gets to decide whether it's acceptable to publish
either or both those pieces of information.

Posted by Craig Russell <ap...@gmail.com>.
Can we get this (*) information opened up to PMC members of the project, or if that's just too much, at least open to the PMC chair of the project?

It's important information for the PMC members to know.

Thanks,
Craig

> On Aug 10, 2021, at 1:28 PM, sebb <se...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Currently only ASF members can see this information
>
> On Tue, 10 Aug 2021 at 14:45, Craig Russell <ap...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Qian (PMC chair) is having trouble seeing the member(*) flags for members
>> not subscribed to the mesos private@ mail list.
>>
>> Is this information not visible to PMC chairs?
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Craig

Craig L Russell
clr@apache.org

Re: Invitation to become Mesos committer and PMC member: Charles-François Natali

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.