Posted to kandula-dev@ws.apache.org by Ruben DF <rd...@yahoo.es> on 2006/05/11 10:31:46 UTC

about client-config.wsdd

Hi,

Dasarath, I got that Interopibm sample worked ok. The
problem was that I didn't include client-config.wsdd
file in the application path (I copied the classes in
a Eclipse IDE proyect and I didn't include it).

Since Testsuite1 sample was not necessary include
client-config.wsdd in path of the application
(Testsuite1 work ok without that file in the path of
the application), I didn't know the reason of my
problem. (I didnt think that it could be necessary)

Dasarath, if you could write it in next doc it would
be good for rest of people that they had the same
problem.

Thank you very much

Ruben

Re: about client-config.wsdd

Posted by Dasarath Weeratunge <dw...@purdue.edu>.

thanks, I will make a note of this in the docs.

Re: about client-config.wsdd

Posted by Dasarath Weeratunge <dw...@purdue.edu>.