Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Brett Porter <br...@apache.org> on 2007/06/02 03:13:34 UTC

Re: svn commit: r543579 - in /maven/components/trunk/maven-project/src: main/java/org/apache/maven/profiles/activation/JdkPrefixProfileActivator.java test/java/org/apache/maven/profiles/activation/JdkPrefixProfileActivatorTest.java

On 02/06/2007, at 5:12 AM, jdcasey@apache.org wrote:

> REOPENED - issue MNG-1910: Allow jdk 1.4+ as profile requirement
> http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MNG-1910

Is this a mylar syntax or something?

- Brett

Posted by John Casey <jd...@commonjava.org>.
Thanks, I'll take a look at that.

-john

On Jun 27, 2007, at 9:27 PM, Rahul Thakur wrote:

> It can be configured here:
> Windows (menu) > Preferences (dialog) > Mylar (node) > Team (node)
> > Commit Comment Template
>
> You can invoke content assist to see the available Mylar variables
> using Ctrl + space within the comment editor text area.
>
> Cheers,
> Rahul
>

> John Casey wrote:
>> Yes, it's what happens when you have a Mylar task open, and you
>> commit a change. It seems like I've heard that it's adjustable,
>> but I'm not entirely sure where/how. Since it seems that commit
>> messages range across the board from none to the standard ASF
>> format, I didn't think it was that big of a deal, provided the
>> issue number was in there.
>>
>> Is it?
>>
>> -john
>>

>> On Jun 26, 2007, at 10:02 PM, Brett Porter wrote:
>>
>>> John?

>> ---
>> John Casey
>> Committer and PMC Member, Apache Maven
>> mail: jdcasey at commonjava dot org
>> blog: http://www.ejlife.net/blogs/john

---

Posted by Rahul Thakur <ra...@gmail.com>.
It can be configured here:

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>.
On 27/06/2007, at 11:27 PM, John Casey wrote:

> Yes, it's what happens when you have a Mylar task open, and you
> commit a change. It seems like I've heard that it's adjustable, but
> I'm not entirely sure where/how. Since it seems that commit
> messages range across the board from none to the standard ASF
> format, I didn't think it was that big of a deal, provided the
> issue number was in there.
>
> Is it?

I found the reopened/open bit confusing myself, but I was mostly
curious. I hadn't seen anyone else doing that and presumably there
are other mylar users here.

I do think being consistent is good (even if we need to adjust the
current template to include the issue URL, etc).

- Brett

Posted by John Casey <jd...@commonjava.org>.
Yes, it's what happens when you have a Mylar task open, and you
commit a change. It seems like I've heard that it's adjustable, but
I'm not entirely sure where/how. Since it seems that commit messages
range across the board from none to the standard ASF format, I didn't
think it was that big of a deal, provided the issue number was in there.

Is it?

-john

On Jun 26, 2007, at 10:02 PM, Brett Porter wrote:

> John?
>
> On 02/06/2007, at 11:13 AM, Brett Porter wrote:
>

>> On 02/06/2007, at 5:12 AM, jdcasey@apache.org wrote:
>>
>>> REOPENED - issue MNG-1910: Allow jdk 1.4+ as profile requirement
>>> http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MNG-1910
>>
>> Is this a mylar syntax or something?
>>
>> - Brett

---