Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Amila Suriarachchi <am...@gmail.com> on 2009/03/13 06:54:40 UTC

[Axis2] Axis2 1.5 release

hi,

I did not have much time to spend with Axis2 since I was busy with some
other work.
But not I am getting some time.
Are there any pending blockers for 1.5? if so I can have look at them.
Otherwise can start testing with the branch.

Can we  do the release by the end of March?

thanks,
Amila.

--
Amila Suriarachchi
WSO2 Inc.

Re: [Axis2] Axis2 1.5 release

Posted by Amila Suriarachchi <am...@gmail.com>.
On Thu, Mar 19, 2009 at 8:40 PM, Nandana Mihindukulasooriya <
nandana.cse@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Dennis,
>         Rampart SNAPSHOTs can be downloaded from here for testing.
>
> http://builder.wso2.org/browse/RAMPART-NIGHTLY/latest/artifact

Thanks Nandana I will have a look.

Have you cut a branch? if so please sent the link so that I can build from
it.

thanks,
Amila.

--