Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by Pico Florin <pi...@yahoo.co.uk> on 2006/10/27 09:23:47 UTC

Channel was inactive for too long.

Hi!
    I'm using using activemq-4.0.1 in P2P solution. When the machine  where the server is istalled enters in stanby mode (due to the OS  Windows XP )  after a while I'm getting this error:
   [09:15:54.910] Async exception with no exception listener: org.apache.activemq.t
  ransport.InactivityIOException: Channel was inactive for too long.
  [09:15:54.910] org.apache.activemq.transport.InactivityIOException: Channel was
  inactive for too long.

  This is the normal behaviour of the active-mq in the described condition(stanby-mode for the server)?
     Thanks,
      Florin

  P.S.Of course the problem can be fixed if I put the server do not enter in the stand-by mode.