Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by "Orel Weinstock (ExposeBox)" <or...@exposebox.com> on 2018/08/06 15:00:39 UTC

MySQL cache load causes java.sql.SQLException: GC overhead limit exceeded

Hi all,

Changing the MAIN_CLASS env variable and tweaking the default heap size
(2.7GB) and default data region size (8GB), I'm trying to load a small
(<4GB) MySQL table into the cache and get a GC overhead limit error. Should
I increase memory? Is there a configuration I'm missing?

*Orel Weinstock*
Software Engineer
Email:    orel@exposebox.com <ro...@exposebox.com>
Website: www.exposebox.com

Re: MySQL cache load causes java.sql.SQLException: GC overhead limit exceeded

Posted by Ilya Kasnacheev <il...@gmail.com>.
Hello!

We will be glad to hear if you will gather more details about the issue.

Ilya Kasnacheev

Posted by "Orel Weinstock (ExposeBox)" <or...@exposebox.com>.

Posted by Ilya Kasnacheev <il...@gmail.com>.
Hello!