Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Rinku Randhawa <rr...@compunetix.com> on 2001/10/24 15:50:46 UTC

tomcat session issue

Hi there,

I am using jakarta-tomcat - 3.2.3 server to run my project. I am finding
that session tracking, when more than one browser window is opened at one
time, doesn't come out to be correct. I am using its inbuilt session object
and the cookies are enabled in my browser. When more than one sessions are
running then the page presented is unpredictable.Sometimes correct page
displays and sometimes totally diferent page gets displayed. It works great
except if I have 2 browsers sessions up - then it gets confused and losses
track of which is the current session.

Are there any issues with the Tomcat server regarding session tracking?

Thanks in advance,
-Rinku

Re: Where is 4.0.1 ?

Posted by Remy Maucherat <rm...@home.com>.
> Watching Tomcat 4 download site, I only find Jakarta-tomcat-4.0 binaries
> (17-Sep-2001)
>
> Where are the October Jakarta-tomcat-4.0.1 binaries ?

Somebody screwed up the website. I just fixed the Tomcat 4 related links.

Remy

Where is 4.0.1 ?

Posted by Dom <do...@free.fr>.
Watching Tomcat 4 download site, I only find Jakarta-tomcat-4.0 binaries
(17-Sep-2001)

Where are the October Jakarta-tomcat-4.0.1 binaries ?

Dom

isapi_redirect does not pass certificate in javax.servlet.request.X509Certificate

Posted by Kar YEOW <ka...@apir.com.au>.
How do you get isap_redirect to pass the client certificate to tomcat?
Anyone?
TIA.
Kar