Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Deepal Jayasinghe <de...@opensource.lk> on 2004/11/22 12:53:02 UTC

Re: [Axis2]prototype1 checked in

Hi all;

I integrated deployment module into prototype1.
But the testcase provide with the prototype dose not develop for hot
deployment checking. I will create a testacse for hot deployment and commit
it soon. :)

Deepal

Posted by Deepal Jayasinghe <de...@opensource.lk>.
Hi all;

I improved Deployment module inorder to support hot deployment feature ,

Please read the Read Me file for more information.
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/webservices/axis/trunk/java/dev/scratch/prototype1/ReadMe.txt

Deepal