Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Gamefaqs Philippines <ga...@yahoo.com> on 2007/02/23 11:45:05 UTC

mod_jk malfunction?

 Hi guys! I was just wondering... I setup a tomcat server and an
apache
 server for my previous company before. I used mod_jk for that and
it
 worked for several months. However, my previous company contacted
me
 and told me that they could not access the domain anymore. When I
 tried, it seems that the url

 www.myurl.com

 does not load the application, anymore, as I instructed it before I
 left the company. The application is still accessible though
through
 www.myurl.com:8080. But who wants to see that extra number at the
end
 of the URL!? Nobody!

 This symptom occured only after their host suspended their account
for
 a month since they were not able to pay it. But after it was
brought
 back, the URL www.myurl.com no longer loads the app and just
directs
 the user to the public_html/domain root. What could be the problem
 here? Thanks!

---------------------------------
Never miss an email again!

RE: mod_jk malfunction?

Posted by Gamefaqs Philippines <ga...@yahoo.com>.
I'm not sure... Got to check on that again. I'll try to post the config files here. Thanks!

Steffen Heil <li...@steffen-heil.de> wrote: Hi

>  This symptom occured only after their host suspended their
> account ...

They propably changed the configuration thatfor.
Are they sure, the configuration is the same again?

Regards,
  Steffen

 Try the free Yahoo! Mail Beta.

RE: mod_jk malfunction?

Posted by Steffen Heil <li...@steffen-heil.de>.
Hi

Re: mod_jk malfunction?

Posted by Kirk <sy...@gmail.com>.
Sounds like the mod_jk configs got blown away in the web server configs.