Posted to dev@couchdb.apache.org by Dave Cottlehuber <dc...@apache.org> on 2018/09/21 15:31:24 UTC

Re: FreeBSD Port of CouchDB 2.x

On Fri, 24 Aug 2018, at 22:29, Dave Cottlehuber wrote:
> Just following up, 2.2.0 is fine with OTP20 and the FreeBSD port should
> be committed next week.

It wasn't quite /next week/ but finally...

https://svnweb.freebsd.org/ports?view=revision&revision=480279

FreeBSD 2.2.0 port for CouchDB has finally landed.

A special thanks to Reshad, who contributed a great deal of this port, including a lot of patience while we kept chipping away at getting it just right, and the FreeBSD ports team especially  jrm@ and mat@ who kept us on the straight and narrow.

A+
Dave

Re: FreeBSD Port of CouchDB 2.x

Posted by Jan Lehnardt <ja...@apache.org>.