Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Satoshi Kobayashi <sa...@stratosphere.co.jp> on 2012/11/16 03:01:32 UTC

Missing dependency in RPM of KVM Agent

Hi all,

I have noticed that dependency is missing in RPM of KVM Agent.
LibvirtComputingResource class and BridgeVifDriver class are dependent
on LinuxBridge. They execute "brctl" command internally. However, the
package (bridge-utils) in which it is contained is not included in the
dependence of RPM of KVM Agent. Should I open a ticket? Or this should
be supplemented by a document? Or I have some mistaken?

(The following is my superfluous comment)
A required package may change by VifDriver implementation used in the
future. However, LibvirtComputingResource depends on "brctl". I feel
this as the issue.

Thanks,
Satoshi

Re: Missing dependency in RPM of KVM Agent

Posted by Satoshi Kobayashi <sa...@stratosphere.co.jp>.
I understand. I opened the following ticket.

Thanks

Posted by Ahmad Emneina <Ah...@citrix.com>.

Posted by Satoshi Kobayashi <sa...@stratosphere.co.jp>.
Hi Ahmad,