Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Stefan Schütz <sc...@arcor.de> on 2009/09/30 16:52:18 UTC

AjaxformLoop with Pager?

Hi folks,

is it somehow possible to getting an AjaxFormloop pageable?
Found nothing; neither in mailing lists nor on other sites.

Greets,
Stefan

Re: AjaxformLoop with Pager?

Posted by cordenier christophe <ch...@gmail.com>.
Maybe you can use a client side pagination to minimize conflicts with the
AjaxFormLoop.

Re: AjaxformLoop with Pager?

Posted by Stefan <st...@wammel.com>.

Re: AjaxformLoop with Pager?