Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Jim Jagielski <ji...@jaguNET.com> on 1997/01/11 16:22:49 UTC

snprintf.c uploaded

Before adding snprintf() to the tree, I've placed it on hyperreal.com
in /httpd/incoming for people to download and test.

Feedback welcomed!
                  "Not the Craw... the CRAW!"

Re: PLEASE try compiling snprintf.c (was: Re: snprintf.c uploaded)

Posted by Marc Slemko <ma...@znep.com>.
Actually, hold off on this a bit.  There needs to be some additions to
snprintf.c, and I am putting together a local test suite.  What I will do
is package up my test suite when it is done and then it can be tried on as
many platforms as possible.

Posted by Marc Slemko <ma...@znep.com>.