Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by Evgeniy Ignatiev <ye...@gmail.com> on 2016/12/27 08:59:00 UTC

Service RPC guarantees

Hello.

I have a question on Service Grid functionality of Ignite: When used
remotely through a proxy are the service methods invoked on at least
once or at most once basis per a call on client side?

Thanks.

Re: Service RPC guarantees

Posted by Yakov Zhdanov <yz...@apache.org>.
I think so.

If you want to implement exactly once semantics then I would suggest
involving cache tx inside your service. If method is called several times
you can check the state in cache and do nothing if this is a failed-over
call.

--Yakov

Re: Service RPC guarantees

Posted by Evgeniy Ignatiev <ye...@gmail.com>.