Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by tomcatuser <to...@schwebbman.com> on 2004/04/06 13:21:06 UTC

RE: help with embedding tomcat

but I thought that I need to embed tomcat 5.x using JMX.  Is this true ?  Since there are no non-JMX examples in tomcat 5.x, I thought JMX was the only answer.  Any help you could provide me would be greatly appreciated.  I am coming up on a deadline.  I have 4.1.24 embedded working, but want to move into the 5.x series.

thank you.