Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Lucky Sharma <go...@gmail.com> on 2019/02/04 03:51:51 UTC

Solr -plugins Jar in Cloud mode

Hi,
I was trying to  add plugins to solr-cloud by following
https://lucene.apache.org/solr/guide/6_6/adding-custom-plugins-in-solrcloud-mode.html

It works well for all other components, but It's giving an unknown
class exception when I use some custom analyzers with custom classes.

Any suggestions? what am I missing?

--
Warm Regards,

Lucky Sharma
Contact No :+91 9821559918

Re: Solr -plugins Jar in Cloud mode

Posted by Steve Rowe <sa...@gmail.com>.
From https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SOLR-9175 :

"[O]nly components specified in solrconfig.xml can be loaded from blob store. Schema components are not yet loaded from blob store."

Steve